Pages

The Lavender Fields

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My First Acrylic Album


     I attempted  something that I had wanted to try for a while, making an acrylic album. This has intimitated me for some time...I have had the album sitting in a basket for a while, but was not sure just how to go about it.

     My Daughter turned 16 last month and I wanted to make her a keepsake about her life right now. So I thought what better than a mini album, and when I was looking through my stash, I came across my acrylic mini just sitting there...and thought well why not. I am so glad I did, I am really pleased with how it turned out, she loves the color aqua, so this paper from Bo Bunny-Gabrielle  collection was the perfect choice, so pretty, I added lots of butterflies and Tim Holtz goodies, and photos of her friends and family, I also added some really great quotes I found on Pinterest.  I still have a few pictures I want to add, and a few other things to finish up. Here are a few photos of it.






If you would like to see more of this album, you can go to my gallery at "Two Peas in Bucket" see my left sidebar . Thanks for stopping by, Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment