Pages

The Lavender Fields

Monday, November 15, 2010

My Day with Jennifer McGuire !!!

     Yesterday I spent the day creating with Jennifer McGuire !!! My LSS hosted a full day of "Inking" classes with none other than Jennifer McGuire. She is simply amazing, so super sweet and talented!! We did a total of 24 projects, this class moved fast, but I learned so much, I never knew my inks could do all this...and the versatiltiy of my stamps too.  If you ever have the opportunity to take a class with Jennifer, I would highly recommend it!  Can you tell how excited I am about this experience, by the number of exclamation marks in this entry??  Thanks for stopping by, have a great day, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I would be excited if I got to do a class with her as well. You are so lucky!!!!!

    ReplyDelete