Pages

The Lavender Fields

Sunday, December 12, 2010

     Here are a couple more crafts I have been working on the last few days, couple of  versions of the paper trees. One is just my favourite Scenic Route Christmas paper, I cut it with my circle punch added some ribbon and colored baubbles, the other is a leaf punch from ek success, this time I used scraps of white cardstock and then sprayed the whole thing with the new Perfect Pearls mists by ranger, I used heirloom gold, and then I used some crochet lace and some baubbles covered in brown glitter. I have fun making these trees, I like that these styrofoam trees come in many different sizes, they look nice grouped together on my coffee table in my livingroom.




     Another fun craft I have been making are these cute little snowmen from styrafoam balls, I cover them in glitter and then decorate them. I have made 5 of them, but this is the only one left, the others I have given as hostess gifts when we have been invited out. I will have to make a few more, I think they would be cute in different sizes, kind of like a family of snow people.

No comments:

Post a Comment